Shagbuilt The ONE Black Web
The new noise generator and game changer is finally here! Introducing the big brother of the D20, the only linear-style rotary machine is here. It features an improved and more efficient slide, in-line geometry that means less power transmission loss, built-in rubber hooks and an improved engine. In other words, a D20 in beast mode. Want to tattoo more efficiently than ever? Look no further!
- Swiss precision motor with double ball bearings to handle big jobs provides more torque than the D20
- More torque means you can deliver the same consistent punch at lower speeds as well as handle larger needle groups.
- The entire aluminum body
- 133 grams of weight with a great balance that is easy to carry on the wrist, only 0.1 ounces heavier than the D20 but with the same great balance.
- The linear slide style makes setup easy, even for a novice user.
- Great for shading, coloring and lining
- 4mm stroke
- Works with all rotary ready power supplies
- Non-silent rotation provides audible feedback
Although "THE ONE" can be used with cartridges, like most standard rotary machines, it is not designed purely for this. This means that the motor has to use some extra force to push the needle bar, compared to regular long bar needles, and this can result in the motor wearing out faster than normal.
This machine uses a different motor than the D20 and also uses different voltages. These motors run faster per volt than the D20, so it requires less voltage, typically around 5-6.5 volts. *Note: These motors are designed to run at no more than 8.0 volts, watch out for engine damage!