Buffalo Black Lithuanian Irons
Rotary buffalo is a rotary tattoo machine for the very strong traditional, vintage design.
- Rotary buffalo is a rotary tattoo machine for the very strong traditional, vintage design.
- Made by hand in 4 pieces with structure welded in iron tig.
-Leva of pure brass and contact link.
- Custom handmade screw tube with coin.
-Stainless steel screws.
- Bearing system totally of high quality.
-New screw screw closure improved, it does not matter if it is steel or disposable.
-Connection of classic cable (Clip-Cord) ideal for a comfortable and maneuverable use.
-The powerful 8.5-watt Faulhaber motor with dual ball bearings offers the possibility to operate this machine slowly to obtain a style of whip shading or traditional color packing point, such as a very fast bold lining, simply change the voltage and choose your speed.
-The special camera makes a good strong blow of the machine.
- 4.5mm stroke
-This machine does not need any lubricant.
-Buffalo operates its speed and power at 6.5-12.0 volts.
-Great range of speed adjustment with a lot of power, from 65 to 120 hours per second.
-Weight: ~ 140grams / 4.9oz.
- Great balanced weight and low vibration (the vibration is less than the coil, for the best comfort recommended for use with steel or aluminum grips).
-There are no springs in this machine, that way it has a free hit, it feels like a coil machine but with much less pain and trauma to the skin;
-It is perfect for needles and cartridges of prefabricated needles.
-This machine is not for realist style artists, Buffalo is a more traditional and bold style machine for whip shading, solid color packing and bold lining.
- Easily impel any cluster of needles.
-The package includes a set of spare bearing cushions: shock absorber, O-ring and allen key. Use it in case your original shock absorber is damaged or worn.
-1 year warranty.